Founded in 2008, doTERRA is the world’s leading essential oils company and a well-established American direct sales company.
Due to their continuing success and growth, they are now looking for an extremely organised and efficient individual to work with their Czech, Slovak and Slovenian Sales Leaders, providing enhanced customer service ensuring they are well supported administratively and helping them problem-solve and plan where necessary.
Written and spoken fluency in English plus minimum 2 of the 3 languages for this market is essential for this role.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Build relationships with Sales Leaders and potential Leaders in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Slovenia that will encourage and motivate them to succeed
- Monitor sales and ensure timely recognition of achievements
- Provide accurate and correct understanding of doTERRA’s Compensation Plan
- Escalate special requests to management as necessary
- Develop plans with Consultants that will help them be more effective
Skills and Experience required:
- Fluency in English + 2 of the other 3 languages (i.e. Czech, Slovakian, Slovenian) is essential
- Ability to establish professional relationships and be supportive
- Outgoing and positive personality
- Ability to communicate effectively, respond to concerns, and strategically solve problems
- Experience within the Direct Selling Industry & Customer Service preferred
- Proficiency in DataTrax desirable
- Knowledge of and interest in essential oils and health and wellness products a definite advantage
This is a newly-created and exciting role and you will be part of a new, dynamic team working from a brand new European Head Office in Milton Keynes, where a strong work culture and a friendly and easy-going personality will fit well into the team.
To find out more please call Pam or Sue on +44 90)1706 231-354 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org