Founded in 2008, doTERRA is the world’s leading essential oils company and a well-established American direct sales company.
Due to doTERRA’s impressive growth in Europe, the company is now looking for a talented and experienced Sales Manager to be based at their European headquarters in Central Milton Keynes, UK with responsibility for further developing their business across the Italian market.
Reporting to the Managing Director for Europe, the purpose of this role is to assist in developing and implementing sales strategies that will proactively drive revenue and recruitment to meet company targets.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Help develop business strategies and plans to achieve Company objectives
· Work closely with Distributors to achieve Company targets and their own business goals
· Lead, train, mentor and coach in the field as necessary
· Communicate effectively with the field and be the go-to source of information regarding the compensation plan, product portfolio and the company culture
· Collaborate with top-level Distributors and develop action plans for them to achieve their goals
· Identify opportunities across the markets and react accordingly
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and background:
· Significant network marketing and/or direct selling experience is essential
· A successful sales leader who is strong in all aspects of sales management
· A strong influencer, with the proven ability to train and motivate an independent sales force.
· Written and spoken fluency in English and Italian are essential for this role
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Knowledge of and interest in essential oils and health and wellness products a definite advantage
To find out more about this exciting new role, call us on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or email your CV to email@example.com