Founded in 2002, our client is an MLM company that specialises in dietary supplements and personal care products.
Following their successful launch in the UK, the company are now looking to appoint a Marketing Coordinator for Europe to support and execute Marketing and Sales initiatives. Working with multiple internal departments the Marketing Coordinator will lead and coordinate business development and sales efforts for the European markets to help drive the growth of our client.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with the Marketing team and management regarding the development and execution of new marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Independently evaluate marketing content being used in assigned markets to confirm it satisfies the company’s requirements and remedy as necessary
- Assist in the creation and implementation of communication plans, digital, print materials, social media, and videos.
- Create and prepare engaging content for marketing campaigns across channels.
- Participate in the development of social media campaigns across social networks.
- Assist in managing all marketing material updates including product and business materials.
- Plan, schedule and coordinate marketing activities in assigned markets.
- Collaborate with domestic and international teams and participate in the development of new marketing ideas, designs and processes.
- Implement and maintain up to date website content.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in marketing, brand management or related experience, and network marketing/direct sales experience would also be preferred but is not essential. Second language skills – particularly in Spanish, Dutch or German – would be a definite plus!
This would suit an all-rounder / generalist Marketer with good marketing communications and social media experience who is looking to develop in their career.
To find out more about this exciting role, please call +44 (0)1706 231-354 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org