Job Reference: PAA549
Job Title: Training & eLearning Executive
Location: Uxbridge, Middlesex
Salary: Competitive salary package
Close Date: Ongoing
Founded in 1980, Herbalife is a highly successful MLM health and wellness company with a global reach across 90 countries, that has grown from an entrepreneurial start-up, to a multi-billion dollar manufacturer and innovator of food and nutritional supplements. The company has over 7,800 employees worldwide and its shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: HLF).
Herbalife are now looking to recruit a talented Training & eLearning Executive to work at their UK Headquarters in Uxbridge, Middlesex who will support the Training Manager in scoping, designing, delivering and evaluating training content to support and enhance the training and education solutions for their Members across EMEA.
The role will look at designing targeted training solutions in a variety of formats such as PowerPoint presentations, video, podcast, eLearning, virtual training and educational marketing materials with the aim to improve key Member capabilities, skills, behaviours, experience and performance.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a training/learning & development role in scoping, designing, delivering and evaluating training in a variety of formats
- Be ideally educated to a degree level in a Business, Marketing or Nutrition/Food Science related subject
- Excellent IT literacy skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of working in a direct selling – preferably MLM – environment
For a full Job Description and to find out more about this exciting opportunity please send your CV to Sue at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1706 231-354