Job Reference: PAA557
Job Title: Training and Support Coordinator
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Close Date: 4th March 2019
Our client is an award-winning company specialising in the weight management sector.
Due to their continuing growth and success they are now looking for a talented Training and Support Coordinator to join their UK Sales team.
The main purpose of this multi-faceted role is to contribute to the overall growth and success of our client’s independent Consultants.
Principal responsibilities will include:
• To build supportive relationships with UK Consultants, encourage business development and conduct face to face visits in the field when required.
• To respond to email/telephone enquiries and complaints from Consultants/customers in a timely and professional manner
• To administer, oversee and undertake the Consultant selection, training and accreditation process
• To book and liaise with venues for all Consultant training days, and other Consultant events, and ensure all materials and resources required are prepared in advance.
• Attend these meetings and follow up on action points as required
• Deliver face to face company specific training days, locally and regionally across the UK/ROI on a regular basis to new Consultants.
• Support content creation for training events.
• To provide information and reports on Consultant sales activity as required
The successful candidate will have:
• Sound Customer Service experience, covering areas such as answering telephone enquiries, resolving queries face to face, handling minor/major complaints and service issues
• Experience in preparing and delivering presentations from small to large groups of people
Experience of working in a Direct Sales environment, plus an advanced knowledge of PowerPoint and knowledge of a Learning Management System are also desirable
If you have excellent organisational and planning skills, can multi-task and manage your time effectively and are a good relationship-builder then this is the perfect role for you!
For further information and a full job description please send your CV to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1706 231-354
NB closing date for applications is 4th March 2019