Job Reference: PAA535
Job Title: Sales Manager - Portugal
Location: Central Milton Keynes, UK
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Close Date: Ongoing
Founded in 2008, doTERRA is the world’s leading essential oils company and a well-established American direct sales company.
Due to their impressive growth across Europe, the company is now looking for a talented and experienced Sales Manager to be responsible for further developing their business across the Portuguese market.
Reporting to the MD for Europe, the purpose of this newly-created role is to assist in developing and implementing sales strategies that will proactively drive revenue and recruitment to meet company targets across the designated market.
Responsibilities will include:
• Plan and execute training, events and activities to increase productivity and enhance training for the Wellness Advocates
• Run webinars & zoom calls to support the markets, launching promotions, recognition & events
• Partner with leaders to drive the markets and be the support needed to develop the markets
• Work with Marketing team to develop and implement promotions and incentives
• Create and regionalise marketing collateral for promotions and incentives so it is market appropriate
• Assist with country compliance activities
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and background:
• Significant network marketing and/or direct selling experience
• A successful sales leader who is strong in all aspects of sales management
• Must be able to work independently and be extremely self-motivated
• A strong influencer, with the proven ability to train and motivate an independent sales force.
• Fluency in written and spoken Portuguese and English is required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This role will be located in the European Head Office in Central Milton Keynes, UK with extensive to the designated market required.
For a full Job Description and to find out more, please call us on +44 (0)1736 231-354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org