Job Reference: PAA561
Job Title: Sales Coordinator, London
Location: London & Field-Based
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Close Date: Ongoing
Founded in the US in 2002, our client is an MLM company that specialises in dietary supplements and personal care products.
Following their continuing growth and success in the UK, the company are now looking to appoint a Sales Coordinator to assist with the development and performance of all sales activities for the UK market. Primary objectives of this role will include working with Field Leadership to drive growth and meet operational goals and building a strong relationship with Field Associates to achieve their business goals
Key responsibilities will include:
• Assist in the development of UK/IE business strategies and budgetary plans
• Keep Associates informed of performance and emerging issues and provide input, advice and guidance.
• Collaborate with LOW-MID level Associates and provide guidance for them to reach their goals
• Provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring as appropriate and assist the sales team to recruit and grow the market.
• Drive market engagements through prioritised campaigns, events, and social media.
• Communicate effectively through multiple channels to include email, conference calls, webinars and one-to-one or large meeting groups and presentations.
• Serve as a subject matter expert and provide trainings and guidance in our client’s compensation plan, culture and strategies.
• Present from stage at key events from 2 to 5000+ attendees.
• Travel to Associate-led events throughout the UK as corporate representation and support.
• Effective reporting as required
The successful candidate will have:
• Relevant sales and relationship management experience.
• Min 3 years’ experience in communicating and presenting compensation plans.
• Skilled in the use of all usual Microsoft applications
• Strong interpersonal skills, be detail oriented and able to multi-task
• Fluent/native English with excellent communication skills.
• High customer focus with the ability to drive for results.
• The ability to develop collaborative and diverse relationships.
A working knowledge of a second language – particularly German, French or Italian – would be a definite plus!
On an average week, the Sales Coordinator will be required to spend 3 days in the London office and 2 days in the field, so must be flexible regarding travel
To find out more about this exciting role, please call +44 (0)1706 231-354 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org