Job Reference: PAA617
Job Title: Regional Sales Director – UK and Ireland
Location: Home/Field-based UK
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Close Date: Ongoing
Our client is a global direct selling company and a pioneering force in the world of natural health and nutrition. Its parent company was founded in 1972 and they continue to drive the development of innovative, science-based natural products that deliver proven health benefits and focus on growing their business around the world.
The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for creating and executing a successful strategy that will accelerate growth across the UK and Ireland. The ultimate goal will be to provide leadership to the organisation, as well as consistent engagement of sales management and direct sales leaders.
Successful candidates must have:
- Minimum 5-7+ years of direct selling experience (preferably in the sports nutrition, active nutrition, natural foods/supplement industry)
- Proven experience in building and increasing direct sales by recruiting new leaders and scaling existing leaders to increase revenue.
- An in-depth understanding of the structure of commission plans and the ability to communicate and train these in to the salesforce.
- Experience in creating and developing a sales strategy
- Strong analytical, business intelligence and problem-solving skills
We are seeking candidates with an abundance of energy, enthusiasm and charisma, who are willing to take on the challenge of driving this business forwards to reach its full potential.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, and can submit a CV with proven experience of success in your previous roles, then please email Pam at: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference PAA617