Job Reference: PAA543
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: Office-based, Milton Keynes
Salary: Competitive Salary Package and Benefits
Close Date: Ongoing
Marketing Specialist Role in International Health & Beauty Sales
Founded in 1959, Amway is one of the largest and most successful international direct selling companies and a global leader in the health and beauty categories.
The primary functions of this role will be to support the Marketing Manager in the development and execution of premium Marketing and PR services and to implement local promotions, communications, events, marketing plans and digital strategy.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Supports the implementation of the marketing and PR plans to implement Amway products and brands in line with the Regional/European Portfolio Strategies, European Communications strategy and country Annual operating plan.
- Supports short-term and long-term marketing and PR efforts including promotions, products launches, Amway Business Owner (ABO) experiences, in line with local needs.
- Develops print and communication pieces.
- Monitors and analyses market trend, sales data and other KPIs.
- Supports the execution of local Marketing/PR events and activities (attending and participating as required).
- Supporting the provision of Marketing/PR solutions and services to local Sales teams.
- Attendance, and participation where required, in ABO meetings/events.
- Maintaining the Marketing Calendar for local markets.
- Support for Amway Business Owners
The successful candidate will have the following skills / experience and personal attributes:
- Fluency in English (level Advanced Proficiency)
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in Business Administration (eg: Marketing, Management)
- Proven track record in marketing or related fields (min 3 years)
- In-depth knowledge of the local market
- Good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel and Word)
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a multinational team
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Strong customer driven focus
- Open minded and flexible to travel
- Solution oriented
- Self-reliant, proactive and highly motivated
This role is office-based in Milton Keynes, but will require some UK travel to support marketing/PR events and ABO meetings. Candidates should have a full driving licence and be confident driving long distances. The majority of meetings will be in the south of England so they should be within comfortable driving distance of this. Occasional travel to Europe may be a requirement.
To find out more about this exciting role, please call Sue on +44(0)1706 231354 or email your CV to email@example.com