Job Reference: PAA562
Job Title: Marketing & Events Manager
Location: Harpenden, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive Salary Package
Close Date: Ongoing
Founded in 1990, ENJO is a direct selling company specialising in innovative, chemical-free household cleaning products. ENJO is present in 26 countries worldwide with 2000+ Distributors (ENJOpreneurs.) and the products are produced in Austria mainly using local raw materials.
ENJO’s high quality products offer a cost effective, chemical-free cleaning regime that is scientifically proven to be more hygienic than traditional methods. Using only cold water, the advanced ENJO fibres deliver an outstanding clean and last up to 3 years, helping to reduce plastic waste and chemical residues in our waterways.
Due to their continuing success and growth in the UK, they are now looking for a dynamic and talented Marketing & Events Manager with proven direct selling experience who will bring passion and inspiration to their marketing activities in the UK market.
Reporting to the Founders of the UK business this is a newly-created, all-encompassing role, and the Marketing & Events Manager will take ownership of the Company’s Marketing, PR and Events activities
Main responsibilities will include:
• Marketing Planning
• Social Media / PR
• Website Management
• Email Marketing
• YouTube / Video
• Monitoring, Analysis & Recommendations
• Marketing Collateral
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
• Previous experience in direct selling is essential
• Proven experience across the whole marketing mix – particularly digital marketing – is essential
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Possess strong initiative and organisational skills with a good eye for detail
• Excellent command of all usual Microsoft applications is required
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Quark, In-Design and other design software a definite plus
• Bright, outgoing, positive & enthusiastic personality with a professional, flexible, can-do attitude and a business-like approach
This exciting opportunity is a full-time, permanent position based at our client’s head office in Harpenden, Hertfordshire and would suit someone who is passionate about what they do and keen to succeed and make a difference to a growing family-owned business.
For more details and a full Job Description call us now on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org