Job Reference: PAA564
Job Title: Market Development Manager France
Salary: Competitive Salary & Benefits
Close Date: Ongoing
Our client is a highly successful and well-established American direct sales company.
Due to their impressive growth in Europe, the company is now looking for a talented and experienced Market Development Manager to be responsible for further developing their business predominantly across the French market and potentially other French-speaking markets.
The purpose of this role is to assist in developing and implementing sales strategies that will proactively drive revenue and recruitment to meet company targets across the designated markets.
Responsibilities will include:
• Plan and execute training, events and activities to increase productivity and enhance training of our client’s Distributors
• Run webinars & zoom calls to support the markets, launching promotions, recognition & events
• Partner with Leaders to drive the markets and support the development of the markets
• Create and regionalise marketing collateral for promotions and incentives
• Support and assist in coordination of regional and worldwide events
• Assist with country compliance activities
• Monitor and write weekly reports on progress
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and background:
• Significant network marketing and/or direct selling experience is highly desirable
• A successful sales leader who is strong in all aspects of sales management
• Must be able to work independently and be extremely self-motivated
• A strong influencer, with the proven ability to train and motivate an independent sales force.
• Fluency in written and spoken French and English is required
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more information on this exciting opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1706 231354