Job Reference: PAA592
Job Title: Branch Manager - South West England
Location: Field-based – South West
Salary: Competitive salary & benefits package including excellent bonus opportunity, mobile, pc and travel expenses
Close Date: Ongoing
Our client is currently celebrating their 50th anniversary as a global direct selling business specialising in a top-end kitchen appliance, and due to their continued success there is now a newly-created vacancy in the South West of England.
Reporting to the Area Manager, the main focus of the role will be to manage existing self-employed Team Leaders, identify potential new ones and then train, develop and motivate them to deliver the Company’s sales and recruitment targets.
This role will initially be field-based with a view to the company setting up an office/ training base as the business expands, therefore the successful candidate will need to be resourceful and results focussed.
They will also have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven success in managing and building a self-employed team
- Dynamic and positive
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on, can-do approach
- Training experience – online, one to ones and at workshops
- Direct Selling experience is essential
- Good proficiency in all usual Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook etc)
Candidates will need to have a genuine interest in food and cooking
To find out more about this exciting career opportunity, please call us on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or send your CV by email to email@example.com