Founded in 2008, doTERRA is the world’s leading essential oils company and a well-established US-based direct sales company who are currently experiencing amazing growth across their markets in Europe and have opened a brand new European Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Based in a fast-paced and dynamic Events Department the Events Executive will be a creative and confident professional with a strong and varied background in Events Management, Logistics and Venue Sourcing.
This is a newly created region so you will be joining a brand new team and will assist with the creation and execution of a variety of events and communication projects to support initiatives for dōTERRA Europe.
Working across a broad spectrum of assignments and projects, you will be flexible, quick to adapt and comfortable working with a multitude of tasks and projects serving a large population of Wellness Advocates across different countries including different markets, nationalities and languages.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Taking ownership of initial briefs through to final execution including on-site co-ordination and delivery of events.
- Working with external agencies, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Proof-reading to produce accurate and high-quality work across different media.
- Handling multiple events of varying size and capacity from European Tour events to key involvement in the Annual European Convention
- Ability to source and book venues, understand timings and content requirements and obtain and track appropriate costs.
- An understanding of online event booking system would be ideal
- Other tasks and activities as required by the Events & Communications Manager
Skills and Experience Required:
- dōTERRA is a global direct selling brand that is growing rapidly both in Europe and across the world, therefore a background in direct selling/network marketing would be a positive advantage
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience working within an Event related or hotel conference office position
- Events Management / Marketing related degree is desirable.
- A strong understanding of logistics, venue finding, event criteria and producing supporting documentation
- Proficiency in all usual Microsoft applications with strong Excel and good database skills.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- Strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise under pressure.
- Ability to work from initial brief to completed project.
Some evening and weekend work will be required in addition to some national and international travel, so you will need to be flexible to accommodate this.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, driven and exceptionally organised Events individual to join a new and exciting team!
For more information or to apply please call Sue on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or send your CV to email@example.com