Founded in 2002, our client is an MLM company that specialises in dietary supplements and personal care products. Following their successful launch in the UK, the company are now looking to expand their European business further in Spain.
The purpose of this role is to develop and grow the Spanish market and increase field leadership by implementing innovative sales and marketing strategies, in line with the corporate guidelines to achieve core key business objectives.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop business strategies and budgetary plans to help achieve growth and profitability goals
- Build strong partnerships with Field Leaders and assist them with creating their own Business Plan
- Direct and oversee the work of sales, including training, mentoring and insuring professional development
- Drive the market through the development and implementation of campaigns, events, and social media.
- Provide training and guidance in the company’s compensation plan, culture and strategies.
- Work with Marketing to assist in the formulation, development and execution of marketing campaigns for the Spanish market.
- Analyse market and competition, identifying external threats and opportunities.
- Provide regular analysis and reports to the senior Management team.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Proven background within an MLM or Direct Sales environment is essential
- Professional experience in a supervisory or leading role.
- Experience in communicating and presenting compensation plans.
- Strong presentation and influencing skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and able to coordinate/manage multiple tasks.
- Skilled in the use of all usual Microsoft Office applications
The successful applicant will be home-based with frequent travel throughout the designated Region and will be supported by the London-based, European Head Office, therefore self-motivation and excellent time management are essential to success.
To find out more, call us on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or email your CV to Pam at email@example.com