SheerSense® is a privately-owned company and an international partner of SeneGence. They provide a unique opportunity to people throughout the UK by exclusively supplying SeneGence® personal care and beauty products, which are of the highest quality with unique ingredients and patented technologies, to Independent Distributors.
It is a fantastic time to join them as the Company is set to grow substantially within the immediate term and to continue to grow exponentially for the foreseeable future.
As part of their continued growth, they are looking for a Sales and Distributor Development Manager for the UK market. The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of direct selling and, ideally, experience within the Beauty sector and will deliver a national distributor sales and development training function that’s aligned with the company’s vision and its current and longer-term business objectives.
In this newly-created role, the SDDM will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategy which includes setting learning objectives, defining KPI’s, designing a training plan, being responsible for the training calendar and developing sales training material and programmes as required.
Key responsibilities will include:
· Training in:
o Business & local market opportunities
o Launches and Demonstrations
o Events and promotions
o Leadership support
· Managing the training programme in accordance with business needs
· Overseeing the planning and scheduling of sales training in the UK
· Monitor costs and KPI’s
Key Skills and Experience needed:
· High degree of self-motivation
· A proven results-orientated professional from an MLM/Direct Sales background
· Good all-round organisation and planning skills
· Effective and proven training skills with the ability to evaluate training for maximum effectiveness
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Excellent presentation and public speaking skills
· Strong management skills
· Ability to measure, record, track and analyse results and to act on these as required.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint, Word, Excel
The SDDM will be highly energetic and ambitious as this opportunity will encompass growing the business across the UK territory.
For more details on this exciting opportunity call us now on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org