Do you have a passion for training and educating a direct sales force, but also great attention to detail? Does the thought of joining an established but fast-growing global business appeal to you? If so we may have the perfect role for you!
Founded in 2008, doTERRA is the world’s leading essential oils company and a well-established US-based direct sales company who are currently experiencing amazing growth across their markets in Europe and have recently opened a new European Head Office in Milton Keynes.
Due to their success, they now require a Training/Compliance Manager to support the Distributor network across the region.
Responsibilities will include:
- Identify educational needs and create appropriate training materials
- Design and deliver relevant training across the region to both internal team members and external sales force
- Maintain a sound understanding of legislation affecting the marketing and online advertising and advise as necessary
- Monitor the usage of the company logo and copyright images, in line with internal branding and social media policies whilst ensuring that Distributor Advertising is legally compliant
- Educate the sales force to ensure that compliance processes and procedures are consistent with legal requirements and standard industry practice
- Be the main point of contact for all internal policies and procedures
Key Skills and Experience needed:
- Experience of working within training and/or compliance in a direct sales environment.
- Ability to design and deliver training materials
- Great attention to detail
- A consultative/approachable manner
- Strong relationship building skills
As a company, doTERRA’s philosophy regarding compliance is to educate rather than govern, so if you feel that this style would work for you – then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call/email me to discuss further.