Our client is a family-run, market leading, British business specialising in showering and bathing solutions and they are looking for an experienced Training & Development Manager to primarily support, train and develop the self-employed Direct Sales Advisors in the field, with occasional office visits in the West Midlands.
The purpose of the role is to plan and implement a best practice sales training programme, in order that the company fully capitalises on an ongoing significant investment in marketing and lead flow generation, within their growing niche sector.
You will be required to recruit (where applicable), motivate and train, using current best practice techniques, gained from experience of working in a similar role within a high value direct sales arena.
Essentially you will drive all aspects of training and development activity, including induction / onboarding training and ongoing training which will be focused on individual Sales Advisor requirements. As an integral part of the sales management team, this is a pivotal role in assisting the group to achieve their significant growth plans.
· Work within an established direct sales team
· Achieve weekly and monthly KPI’s
· Train, develop and recruit Sales Representatives
· Coach and mentor salespersons to drive sales
· Tie your activities into the achievement of budgets
· Implement training policies and practices
· Continually researching, reviewing and recommending opportunities for improvements to training processes
· Contribute to the strategic planning process with market intelligence and insight
- Senior Sales / Sales Training Manager or above preferably in a related industry
- Proven record of motivating and training
- Hands on manager who can also perform the higher role expected
- Critical Competencies/Skills required
· Strong communication skills, with the ability to impact and influence.
· Experience of working within the direct sales environment with self-employed sales agents.
· Strong administrative and record keeping skills.
For a full Job Description and to find out more, please call Pam or Sue on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org