Founded in 1921 as a pharmaceutical laboratory, with its own medicinal plant garden, Weleda is now a world-leading manufacturer of holistic natural cosmetics as well as pharmaceuticals for anthroposophical therapy, and is represented in 50 countries.
The Sales Manager will pay a pivotal role in the ongoing development of our client’s Direct Sales Division in the UK and will be responsible for the training and development of the Company’s Advisors and supporting our client’s ambitious plans for growth.
Main areas of overall responsibility will include:
- Driving sales and implementing the company’s strategy ensuring key performance indicators are met
- Recruit, train, motivate, coach and mentor Area Managers
- Implement the Direct Advisor recruitment programme
- Manage the interface between the Advisor Network and Weleda
- Create Advisor event and training programmes (including bi-annual conferences)
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:-
- Accurate sales forecasting
- Sales and budget planning and control
- Reporting on key performance indicators
- Initiating and running improvements programmes
- Setting sales incentives and promotions
- Setting and reviewing strategy in conjunction with the Weleda UK Leadership team
- Liaising with Customer Care team on escalated issues
- Input to and activation of Marketing, Events and Training Programmes
The successful applicant will have the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline desirable
- Experience of network selling and building a sales plan is essential
- Able to manage and motivate large teams and be an inspirational leader
- Self-starter with drive and passion for all things natural, organic and sustainable
- Well organised with hands-on experience of building sales plan and forecasts
- Analytical with strong IT skills
- Good presentation and communication skills
- A great people person, with the ability to motivate, inspire, develop and lead independent sales consultants
- Mobile and able to travel within the UK and abroad
- Full driving licence
- Flexible with regard to working hours and able to work weekends as and when required and prepared to work up to 3 days per month at our client’s Derbyshire headquarters.
- Ideally, you will have built up your own business through network sales via home events and one-to-one consultations.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Pam on 44+ (1706) 231-354 or send your CV to email@example.com