Founded in 2002, our client is a multi level marketing company that specialises in dietary supplements and personal care products.
Reporting to the European Sales Director, the overall purpose of this role is to provide assistance with the development and performance of all sales activities for the UK market. The key objectives include working with field leadership to drive growth and meet operational goals, inspire and mentor the assigned sales team, and build a strong relationship with Field Associates to achieve their business goals.
Responsibilities in more detail will include the following:
· Assist in the development of UK business strategies and budgetary plans to help achieve our client’s objectives
· Direct and oversee the work of sales specialists, including training, mentoring and ensuring professional development
· Keep Sales Leaders constantly informed and provide input, advice and guidance as necessary
· Collaborate with mid-top level Associates and provide guidance for them to reach their goals through developed action plans.
· Provide leadership, coaching, and/or mentoring as required and assist sales team to recruit and grow the market.
· Drive market engagements through prioritised campaigns, events, and social media.
· Communicate effectively through multiple channels as required
· Provide training and guidance on our client’s compensation plan, culture and strategies.
· Work with leadership and key internal departments in the development and execution of an integrated event plan for the UK market
· Oversee the writing, layout and content of the company’s communications
The successful candidate will have the following skills, experience and background:
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or equivalent experience
· 6 years of experience with network marketing or direct sales.
· Professional experience in a supervisory or leading role.
· Extensive experience in communicating and presenting compensation plans.
· Skilled in the use of all usual Microsoft Office applications
· Strong interpersonal skills, detail oriented and an excellent multi-tasker
This role will require some travel as required by the needs of the business
For a full job description and to find out more about this exciting opportunity please call Pam or Sue on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or email your CV to email@example.com