Our client is Thermomix, a business division of Vorwerk – a major international group with a 130-year history and a reputation for high quality, innovative products.
Remaining at the forefront of kitchen technology for over 30 years Thermomix ® by Vorwerk has a proud history of innovation and engineering excellence, and their premium kitchen appliance incorporates 12 kitchen appliances in one compact unit for healthy, easy cooking with perfect results.
The Marketing Manager will head up the Marketing Department and will have a team of 4 direct reports. Primary responsibilities in this role will be to lead the development and implementation of the national marketing and customer experience strategy
The successful applicant will have a deep understanding of Brand Management and branded customer experiences and will be experienced in the set-up and implementation of a successful Marketing mix including digital Marketing.
This is an all-encompassing Marketing role with responsibility and accountability for marketing strategy and budget, plus Customer, Advisor and Recipe marketing.
Skills and experience that will be required for this role include:
· 5-7 years of work experience in Marketing in an omni-channel B2C environment with strong focus on digital marketing
· Minimum 3 years’ experience of leading a team
· Excellent organisational and management skills
· KPI-oriented with analytical and effective problem-solving skills
· Excellent project management skills
· Superior English (oral and written)
· Experience with ATL and BTL Marketing
This role is office-based in Ascot, Berkshire with some travel abroad and in the (UK) field / to events.
For a full job description and to find out more, please call us on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org