Cambridge Weight Plan is a well-established, highly successful Company specialising in weight management programmes and products.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, the Marketing & Communications Manager will have management responsibility for 5 direct reports.
The main focus of the role will be the management of the team to deliver a marketing and communications plan for the UK and International markets that is effective, relevant and supports company objectives and strategy. Also, to take ownership of product promotion, competitor analysis and marketing projects ensuring campaigns are developed collaboratively.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Marketing Plan – Support the team to deliver the marketing plan ensuring it is executed in a timely manner, is effective, measured, reported and achieved on budget.
- Marketing Activity – Take ownership for marketing projects and facilitate collaborative campaigns that cover all marketing disciplines.
- Be the brand guardian, ensuring guidelines are adhered to, reputation is protected and our client’s market position is tracked.
- Understand marketing and food legislation to ensure the Company is not compromised
- Lead the product promotional plan for current and new products
- Monitor, analyse and report on competitor activity
- Budget responsibility – understand, track and report on budget expenditure and income, ensuring activity is achieved on budget
- Measuring – Measure the effectiveness of the marketing plan and communications, and adjust as required
- Manage and support – Provide the team with direction, support and motivation to meet their set objectives
- Other duties – as required
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Proven people management skills
- Min 3 years Marketing experience
- Ability to communicate effectively and build positive relationships with a wide range of stakeholders and external agencies
- Ability to manage multiple projects (including people), and challenges to meet deadlines
- Structured and disciplined approach
- Experience working in a direct selling environment
- A marketing-related degree and / or CIM qualification
To find out more about this exciting career opportunity, please call us on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or send your CV by email to sue@pamanthony-recruitment