Our client is a well-established, successful Company specialising in weight management programmes and products.
The main focus of the role will be to develop the UK Consultant Sales business by developing and motivating the UK Consultant network to increase the current sales volumes, in line with strategic business plans and our client’s culture.
Key responsibilities will include:
a. Help formulate and achieve annual objectives for the Consultant Sales business through its network of accredited Consultants
b. Manage the activities and development of direct reports
c. Manage the recruitment, initial training, accreditation, development and annual Agreement renewal of the UK Consultant base
d. Provide motivation and instruction to key Consultant leaders
e. Monitor adherence of department and Consultants to published Policies & Procedures and monitor effectiveness of Consultant Agreement recommending changes as necessary
f. Manage and recommend changes as appropriate to Consultant Compensation Plan
g. Monitor and where required influence effective communications with UK Consultants
The successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
· Extensive experience/knowledge of the direct selling environment, preferably managing independent consultants/distributors
· Extensive experience at a senior level within a direct selling environment
· Experience of formulating and managing departmental budgets
· Experience of managing day to day sales operations
· Extensive experience of constructing and achieving strategic plans and yearly business plan
· Full working knowledge of leading, building and developing a high calibre and motivated team
· Excellent written and oral communication at all levels
· Ability to motivate and influence self-employed Consultants
· Ability to build strong working relationships across multi-functional areas.
· Ability to take strategic plans and construct annual business plans
· Ability to use initiative to come up with creative solutions to problems
· Performance management skills.
· Intermediate level IT skills, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For a full job description and to find out more about this exciting career opportunity, please call us on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or send your CV by email to pam@pamanthony-recruitment