Calling All Talented, Social Media-Savvy, MLM Sales Managers!
Beever is a well-established hair care company. The founder of the company is a highly-respected, professional hairdresser who knows only too well the damage that daily pollution, over styling, harsh chemicals and hectic lifestyles does to the hair, and so he created innovative anti-ageing, anti-pollution, protein rich hair care ranges to restore healthy and youthful-looking hair.
Around 18 months ago the company launched their Multi Level Marketing direct selling channel to showcase their British Salon Professional Haircare Range, and due to their continuing success they are now looking to reinforce their sales team with home-based Business Development Managers.
· Do you have a proven track record in MLM?
· Do you have a strong social media presence and a great network?
· Do you love recruiting, and coaching and training your network to succeed?
· Would you like to work full-time from home?
What will the Business Development Manager be doing?
You will be responsible for recruiting high quality Hair Care Consultants across the UK and will develop your Consultant base by building and maintaining a great rapport with your team.
You will coach, support and train key Team Leaders by providing weekly online training sessions and identifying and implementing actions required to deliver on targets.
You will use both online and offline channels to deliver constant lead generation and will support Regional Training Events and National Exhibitions.
What do you need to be a successful Business Development Manager?
· Proven multi-level or network marketing experience
· An affinity for all things social media and an established network
· Experience in recruiting, developing and inspiring a self-employed team
· Driven to succeed
· Enjoy working independently and have excellent time management skills
· Availability 9-5 with flexibility as required
What do you get in return?
· Full training and support from an experienced team
· Friendly, sociable and flexible work environment
· Generous OTE potential and exciting incentives in addition to a competitive basic salary
For more information on this exciting opportunity call us now on +44 (0)1706 231-354 or send your CV to Pam at email@example.com